- The GynoCup Sterilizing Container will fit your GynoCup Menstrual Cup, as well as all available brands of menstrual cups.
- Our menstrual cup sterilizing container is your new designated container to make it easy to clean any silicone menstrual cup.
- Our sterilizing container provides an easy way to clean your cup in public restrooms! Fill it with water, and take it into the stall with you. Then after removing and emptying your cup, rinse it with the water from your container.
- It’s also great for sanitizing your cup at home. Just pop open the container and pour boiling water over your menstrual cup. Add GynoCup Wash or your favorite organic silicone-safe menstrual cup cleanser.
Gynocup wash is 100% Plant-Based and Not tested on animals, because we love them.
Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation and even infections for some women. Therefore, we recommend cleansing your cup using a mild, pH-balanced, perfume-free Cleanser such as GynoCup Wash. On occasions without access to water, we recommend our GynoWipes.
Made up of natural ingredients to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina.
No harsh chemicals, no irritants, no parabens, No Sulphate.
Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation, and even infections for some women.
It contains 100% natural active ingredients that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Gynocup menstrual cup lubricant is specifically designed for use with menstrual cups.
The water-based lubricant makes menstrual cup insertion easy, smooth, and hassle-free.
All ingredients used are water-based making it hypoallergenic and safe for your body and pH Balanced in your intimate area.
- Chemical free: No paraben and sulfate making it safe to use for intimate parts
- Makes insertion easier: Make the insertion of the cup easy and smooth
- Safe For Skin: As no chemicals are involved in the making it is absolutely safe for the skin
1. Take 2-3 drops of GynoCup lubricant.
2. Coat the rim and upper body of your menstrual cup before insertion
3. Gynocup menstrual cup is ready to use